- Mr. Wong Hoi Wong Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer, Supervising Director and founder of the founding country, Vice Chairman of the Open System Application Development Division of China Software Industry Association, Vice President of Embedded Systems Division of China Software Industry Association, Dalian Software Industry Association, and Shenzhen Software Industry Association Director
- Mr. Wong Hoi Wong, the founder and chief executive officer of the Real-Time Research Group, has more than 30 years of experience in the sales and marketing of electronics and brains in Greater China. He has repeatedly established sales and market success and is well-known in the industry. At present, Mr. Wong is actively creating the next record, developing real-time research into a global Linux brand. It is now the ideal of “Immediately Linux, Linux is instant”. Mr. Wong holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the University of South Australia and has been actively involved in various community and trade activities.
- Ms. Yang Hui Ling Executive Director
- Ms. Yang Hui Ling, 50 years old, Ms. Yang graduated from Simon Fraser University, Canada. After the company, she worked as a special assistant to the general manager of Siemens, Louis Vuitton and other well-known companies, and then transferred to Allianz and other financial investment companies as senior executives. She has over 20 years of management experience in different industries.
- Ms. Hsieh Ju Lin Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Hsieh Ju Lin • 48 years old, Ms. Xie graduated from the School of Business Administration, Temple University, Pennsylvania, USA with a master’s degree in management. Since joining the workplace in 1998, she has served as a senior executive in high-tech companies such as panels. She has been transferred to the financial investment industry for the past 15 years. • She is currently a director of Wealthway Holdings Limited.
- Ms. Hsieh Yi Chen Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Hsieh Yi Chen was appointed as a non-executive director during the year. Ms. Hsieh Yi Chen graduated from the Broadcasting Department of Shih Hsin University in Taiwan. He is an executive secretary of Franklin Advisors Inc. and a follow-up to Ms. Hsieh, Vice President of Le Kao Co., Ltd., who has experience in the administration and management of Fonsec.
- Ms. Wu Chiao Ru Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Wu Chiao Ru • was admitted as a non-executive director during the year. Ms. Wu graduated from Yuanzhi University in Taiwan with a master’s degree in management. From 2002 to 2003, he served as Assistant President of Lung Hwa Electronics Co., Ltd. • and later as Vice President of Chi Fu”ong Hua Co., Ltd. Ms. Wu has extensive experience in public relations and consulting.
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Mr. Chu Meng Chi Independent Non-Executive Director
- Mr. Chu Meng Chi. He obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration from National Sun Yat-Sen University in Taiwan. Mr. Chu Meng Chi has over 18 years of experience in corporate administration and financial investment.
- Ms. Chan Mei Sze Independent Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Chan Mei Sze • Currently a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in the United Kingdom. He has over 23 years of accounting and financial experience in various industries in Hong Kong.
- Ms. Chen Yun Jung Independent Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Chen Yun Jung • graduated from the department of French of Taiwan Tamkang University.She worked for financial services and information management companies after graduation as Senior
Supervisor, she has over 20 years’ management experience in related industries.